Dork Diaries Series
I started reading The Dork Diaries Series because I kept seeing them in stores and my school library. A few kids at my school even told me the series is really good. I agree! This is my favorite book series. This is my first review so it does have a book spoiler!
Here Are My Favorite Things About the Dork Diaries Series
- The books are easy to read.
- The Dork Diaries Series has a lot of drama. I love stuff with drama!
- Another thing I like about the books is they are part of a series. As a reader, I really like series of books because there’s always more to read. Most of the time LOL.
- Back to the drama! I don’t really like romance things but my favorite book in series is Tales From A Not So Happy Heartbreaker. It’s like a romance book because it’s all about Nikki and her crush Brandon. I like this book because Nikki goes to the dance in February with Brandon and she gets a text that Brandon’s sick and can’t come. So Nikki goes with her friends anyways. Spoiler alert! Then she sees Brandon there and runs to the bathroom. Then after that Brandon told her that he didn’t text her. So after that, they found out the mean girl Mackenzie tested because she has a crush on him too. So they told her that Brandon dropped a necklace in the trash and got revenge on her because she started digging in the trash. Then Nikki and Brandon danced and had a great time.
- I can re-read all the books because they are so good! My other favorite book in the series is the seventh book, Tales from a Not-So Glam TV Star. Spoiler alert! I love this one because Nikki and Brandon finally kiss!
I am Really Into The Dork Diaries Series! I’ve read all the books. They are so much fun, easy to read. Actually, there are some I’ve read multiple times. So go check out the Dork Diaries Series by Rachel Renée Russell.
Let’s connect with books! We have all of our reviews on Goodreads!
Really Into This a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
The lowdown on the Dork Diaries Series from Goodreads
Rachel Renée Russell is the author of the #1 New York TimesBest Selling book series, Dork Diaries. She’s an attorney who prefers writing tween books to legal briefs. Mainly because books are a lot more fun and pajamas and bunny slippers aren’t allowed in court.
Rachel first introduced us to Nikki Maxwell in 2009 and since that time she has written 11 books in the series which have sold more than 30 million copies worldwide. For a cool peek at some of the Dorky books that have been translated into over 36 different languages, check out the Dorks Around The World links at the bottom of this page!