Faking Under the Mistletoe by Ashley Shepherd
All the stars for Faking Under the Mistletoe by Ashley Shepherd
My buddy Novelgossip nailed it when she did this book has that feeling of Christmas and the holiday season. I totally agree.
Things I Loved
1. The banter – living for it – such great tension and lots of laughs & flirting.
2. A mention of Wham! & LAST CHRISTMAS
3. I loved the main characters. It’s easy to champion Olivia. She smart, hardworking & she cracked me up.
4. The email set up/ calendar of events is such a great set-up. I know what to expect and I looked forward to all the office holiday events.
5. Steam, laughs, cookies & HEA – such a perfect & heartwarming holiday romance.
Faking Under the Mistletoe by Ashley Shepherd is a delightful romance that is so enjoyable I’m smiling typing this. I read it on Kindle Unlimited.
Let’s connect over books! Check out all of our reviews on Goodreads. Some of my other favorite Holiday reads are An Alaskan Christmas if you’re looking for steam. The Christmas Sisters is a great heartfelt read & A Wedding in December is very low on steam, but such a lovely story. One Christmas Eve by Shannon Stacey is a fantastic novella. Eight Cozy Nights by Julia Wolf is a Hanukkah romantic novella.
The lowdown on Faking Under the Mistletoe by Ashley Shepherd from Goodreads
BUY THIS BOOK
Really Into This a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.